Metal signs offer classic style and unmatched durability. We offer a variety of materials for your informative and sturdy signs, including Aluminum, Alumalite, and Dibond. We can custom cut metal signs into any shape and size. If you want a sign that looks like a pie 15 feet high, we can do it. We can print anything you want on your sign. If you would like a life-size photo of yourself on a metal sign, we can do that too. Recreating the style of vintage metal signs is a great way to showcase a modern brand in an unusual way. Evoke nostalgic feelings by decorating your home or office with retro style ad signs!
- Aluminum: A solid metal sign material with a baked on enamel finish. Aluminum signs are extremely durable in high traffic, wet and heavy equipment areas. Available in three grades from standard .040" gauge for real estate yard signs to medium duty, .063" gauge to heavy duty, .080" thickness material.
- Alumalite: is a corrugated plastic sign material that is re-enforced on both sides with rigid aluminum sign panels. Alumalite is a little easier to handle and install than the thicker, heavier ARMOUR-Wood signs. It does not have quite as much panel strength as ARMOUR-Wood, but is still a highly durable product.
- Dibond: is a solid plastic sign that is re-enforced on both sides with rigid aluminum sign panels. Dibond is a lighter weight rigid sign panel ideally suited for wall mounted signs, smaller post mounted signs and hanging signs. Dibond is more rigid than regular aluminum signs, and is slightly less rigid than Alumalite. When you are looking for a product that is substantially stiffer than a standard gauge metal sign, Dibond is a solid choice.
- ARMOUR-Wood: is much stronger than traditional metal signs because it is reinforced with a wood shell and is the strongest of all the rigid sign panels.
- We can get just about any metal you could want, but those are the most common. If you are in need of something else, just give us a call, and we'd be happy to help you with your specialized material.